Monday, January 17, 2011

Sailing the Sea of Tranquility (Sort of)

Here is an image that I found online four or five years ago and have posted previously on my blog(s). It is a picture of a sailing boat on the open ocean on a sunny, windy day. I so love this picture.

#######

And here is another image that I also love that I found online around the same time as the one above. It shows a person (a young man) digging in the sand at Point Reyes National Seashore, Calif. As with the one above, I don't know where I found it, but this one is identified as being taken by someone identified as Polvi.

#######

The above images remind me of one of my favorite songs ... Christopher Cross's "Sailing" (his hit 1980 song).

Christopher Cross performing "Sailing" back in 1980. He sure doesn't "look" like his voice.
--Arcturus

No comments: